Online entry closes on Thursday 26th at midnight.... for the midnight run
Final race details for MIDNIGHT RUN click here
- Dublin Midnight Run 5km now featuring the 90's Neon Disco before the race. For info click here
- Dublin Night Run Park West 27th September OPEN
- FREE SPORTS NUTRITION course from Shaw Academy worth €395.00 for all those signed up before July 9th. Details click here
- New Midnight Run (May 27th) in EastPoint OPEN
- **Website has been rearranged - Click on the Individual Event in the Events Tab for all the information on that event and how to enter**
Welcome to the Dublin Night Runs. Our aim is to offer flat, inexpensive and friendly night runs in the Capital city. We have a Dublin Night run in Sandymount & Park West Business park (both 5km or 10km options). And NEW to the family is the Kenco Dublin Midnight Run (5km only) in EastPoint.
All the courses are particularly flat and fast which helps newbies complete their race or experienced runners chase a Personal Best time. We have chosen these courses because they are are in single loops and contained making it a safer race for all participants. Walkers are welcome.
We look forward to welcoming you to a Dublin Night Run in the near future
The Night Run team
"The Clontarf Half Marathon takes part in the nations capital Dublin, it is Ireland's flatest half marathon and entrants take part from all 32 county's and even from other nations. "
- Eoin Ryan, Founder
You can view some of the photographs taken from previous events below.